Sunday, June 24, 2012

Welcome to Powered-Up Studios

Good Morning Everyone (it's 12:43 A.M.),

     This blog is to keep track of the ever-so-absurd antics of Powered-Up Studios, formerly known as Broken Helmet Productions. So, welcome if you're new, and hey again if you're not. Originally, I was planning on keeping the name of my old production handle, however, I feel it's time for a new look since I am now furthering myself later in life. Thus:

More maturity, more seriousness.

(Nah, just kidding.)

In any case, I'll be posting any news or updates about projects that we (meaning mostly me) are currently engaged with.

That brings me to the main subject of this post: Hard Reset
(Actually, I needed to see what was changing with what when customizing the template settings, but that's a secret.)

Hard Reset is an Original English Language Visual Novel (OELVN) that was officially conceived on May 24, 2012. I'll post all about it in a separate entry later (preferably after a night's rest).

The team for this project consists of three people:
Myself - I will be handling the story, scripting, and art.
Saint Jax - He's dealing with music.
ChaosLord121 - Official beta-tester as well as support role in story events and judgement calls on developments.

Any support is appreciated if you're interested; however, the only person we need at the moment is an artist.

As I progress with the development of Hard Reset, I will gain experience and knowledge necessary to become an average script-writer as well as artist. The project in itself, with complete seriousness, is an endeavor taken with absolutely no starting experience whatsoever in scripting, as well as a minor basis in art. Despite this, I am giving my full effort to produce noteworthy results.

The team aforementioned is heavily based on myself, simply because I've just moved to Colorado from Georgia. I have no acquaintances at the moment, and am looking for help wherever willing and available.

Anyways, wrapping this up, I hope you enjoy following along with us as we reach for the stars in order to attain our (very ambitious) goals.

~ Thanks for reading,
~ Aero


No comments:

Post a Comment